Happy (belated) New Year! Two weeks ago, Apartment Therapy published a post called My Home Intentions for 2016, in which the author, Eleanor Büsing, admitted that it usually takes until mid-January for her to think clearly about the upcoming year. (This is true for us, too, with our annual resolution to get blogging again right away…) The way people write about this theme often boils down to the same basic items—get organized, reduce costs, and keep it clean—but you can still find different angles and perspectives if you look. Check out these lists for inspiration, since each one takes a slightly different approach:
- Domino, 10 Resolutions Your House Should Keep This Year
- Family Handyman, New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home
- HGTV, 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home
- HouseLogic, Top-10 List of New Year’s Resolutions for Your Home
- Trulia, 7 New Year’s Resolutions For Homeowners
So, what are your home intentions for the year ahead?