Home Remodeling and Renovation
We can make your home look and feel new again with a kitchen, bathroom, or whole home remodel or renovation. These projects can be big or small, depending upon your needs and budget. You may be surprised at what a difference simple changes like replacing fixtures, counters and flooring can make.
With so many choices in materials and colors, a remodel can seem overwhelming. Many people are unsure of what materials would look good together, but when you work with HOMEmakers of Oregon, you benefit from our design expertise. We can help you find just what you are looking for—let’s talk about it.
The most important element of the ground-up construction process is the relationship that we will have with you during and after the building your new, designer home. HOMEmakers takes care of all of the details from start to finish.
- We schedule regular meetings to keep you informed of progress and answer any questions
- We use our expertise and team of specialists to ensure quality workmanship while maintaining the project timeline and budget
- Mary coordinates colors, textures, and fixtures, leaving you with a home that is beautiful, comfortable, and user-friendly
Design thinking is the combination of logical problem solving with creative flair. Using this approach, Mary consults on an hourly basis to help you identify the possibilities for your home. Projects that are appropriate for design consultation include:
- Home staging
- Room reorganization for flow, form, and function
- Color selection, both interior and exterior
- Material selection
- House repairs
- Landscaping or other exterior projects
- Construction project development
- Pre-construction blueprints and upgrades